When you're relaxing and enjoying the simplicities of camping, the last thing you want to deal with is a problem with your insurance coverage. At Michigan Insurance and Financial Services, we specialize in travel trailer insurance that fits your individual needs.
What Does Travel Trailer Insurance Cover?
When it comes to your non-motorized trailer, standard coverage (comprehensive, collision, and basic liability) is generally entry-level coverage. There are many additional coverage options that may benefit you such as full-time liability and total loss replacement. It's important to ask yourself several questions when reviewing your policy, such as:
- Am I covered if someone borrows my travel trailer?
- Am I covered if partial damage occurs?
- Can I bundle my travel trailer insurance under another policy?
- If my travel trailer is my permanent home, am I covered if someone is injured in or around my trailer?
- Am I covered if my travel trailer is totaled in an accident?
- Safety Course Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Up to 25%
- Prior Insurance Discount: Up to 21%
- Advance Purchase Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Policy Discount: Up to 20%
- Paid in Full Discount: Up to 17%
- Safety Equipment/Recovery Devices Discount: Up to 10%
- Locked Storage/Garaging Discount: Up to 5%
- Loyalty/Claim Free Renewal Discount: Up to 10%
- Home Ownership – Up to 25%
- And More!
Don't get caught without superior travel trailer insurance from your partners at Michigan Insurance and Financial Services. Contact us today!