When you're exploring new places in your motorhome, the last thing you want to do is worry about your insurance coverage. Michigan Insurance and Financial Services is proud to offer comprehensive plans to make sure you're covered, no matter where your vacation leads you.
What Is Motorhome Insurance?
Motorhome insurance covers Class A, B, and C motorhomes. Generally, this type of coverage includes property damages and bodily injury, personal property inside of the motorhome, and emergency expenses.
- Class A: Largest and most luxurious
- Class B: Van body with elevated roof
- Class C: Sits on top of your vehicle
Am I Covered?
There are several questions you may want to ask yourself when reviewing your current motorhome insurance policy. It's important to make sure you're fully covered in case of damage, theft, or other realted occurences. Ask yourself
- Am I covered if someone else operates my motorhome?
- Am I covered if my motorhome is covered in storage and damage/theft occurs?
- Am I covered if items are stolen or damaged from my motorhome?
- Safety Course Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Up to 25%
- Prior Insurance Discount: Up to 21%
- Advance Purchase Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Policy Discount: Up to 20%
- Paid in Full Discount: Up to 17%
- Safety Equipment/Recovery Devices Discount: Up to 10%
- Locked Storage/Garaging Discount: Up to 5%
- Loyalty/Claim Free Renewal Discount: Up to 10%
- Home Ownership – Up to 25%
- And More!
Enjoy the freedom of exploring new places in your motorhome, all while leaving the stress of finding insurance behind. Contact us today to learn more!