When you're enjoying a vacation, the last thing you want to do is worry about your insurance coverage. At Michigan Insurance and Financial Services, our team will work with you to find a camper insurance plan that fits your lifestyle.
Is My Camper Completely Covered?
Similar to auto insurance, camper insurance allows you to select coverage options that fit your needs and protects both you and your camper in the case of damage or injuries. Generally, comprehensive coverage includes protection for things that happen beyond your control, including theft, vandalism, fire, and weather-related incidents. It's important to ask yourself several questions when reviewing your policy, such as:
- Am I covered if someone borrows my camper?
- Am I covered if partial damage occurs?
- Can I bundle my camper insurance under another policy?
- Safety Course Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Up to 25%
- Prior Insurance Discount: Up to 21%
- Advance Purchase Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Policy Discount: Up to 20%
- Paid in Full Discount: Up to 17%
- Safety Equipment/Recovery Devices Discount: Up to 10%
- Locked Storage/Garaging Discount: Up to 5%
- Loyalty/Claim Free Renewal Discount: Up to 10%
- Home Ownership – Up to 25%
- And More!
Accidents happen when you least expect; let the experts at Michigan Insurance and Financial Services help find the camper insurance plan that fits your needs. Contact us today!