Recreational vehicles and equipment, including boats, bring a lot of enjoyment to those who own them. However, extra risk comes along with them. At Michigan Insurance and Financial Services, we take time to understand and evaluate your assets and their value to deliver a comprehensive plan with unparalleled customer service to match.
- Safety Course Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Vehicle Discount: Up to 25%
- Prior Insurance Discount: Up to 21%
- Advance Purchase Discount: Up to 10%
- Multi-Policy Discount: Up to 20%
- Paid in Full Discount: Up to 17%
- Safety Equipment/Recovery Devices Discount: Up to 10%
- Locked Storage/Garaging Discount: Up to 5%
- Loyalty/Claim Free Renewal Discount: Up to 10%
- Home Ownership – Up to 25%
- And More!
Just like other types of recreational insurance, boat insurance can cover you in the event of loss or damage. Usually, most motorized watercrafts are covered, but small boats such as kayaks or canoes are not. Boat insurance can cover a variety of circumstances including:
- Collision Damage
- Property & Liability
- Bodily Injury
- And More
Am I Covered?
There are several questions you may want to ask yourself when reviewing your current boat insurance policy. It's important to make sure you're fully covered in case of damage, theft, or other realted occurences. Ask yourself:
- Am I covered if someone operates my boat?
- Am I covered if my boat is covered in storage and damage/theft occurs?
- Am I covered in the case of pollution liability?
- Am I covered if my fishing equipment is stolen or damaged?
Get back to enjoying the relaxation of your recreational boat and let us find a plan that works for you. Contact one of our agents at Michigan Insurance and Financial Services to learn more!